General presentation of MoM project
- SuperQuark 16th August 2017 RAI TV - MoM Awarded EU STEM TEACHERS PRIZE at Science on Stage Debrecen2017 -Featured by the Italian NationalTV Network within the popular Science outreach program Min. 4:59-5:09 (MoM teachers workshop) & Min. 8:00-8:28 (MoM on stage)
- Scatti di Scienza 2017,Milan (IT)- Yearly contest for Schools’ Science videos/photos organized by Orto Botanico di Brera &University of Milan- Physics Dep.The following video was among the selected one: IR-SELFFOLDING
During the first part of the project, due also to 2015 being International Year of Light (IYL), students worked on light interactive materials. The Italian students designed a line of innovative lamps, making use of innovative materials and/or empowered by smart technology.
- Change your Light (Rimini Makers Faire)
- Save- The PV selfcharging lamp was selected to participate to Rome International Science Fair 2016.
More intermobility work:
- Ecofriendly Domotic Home
- My teddy bear
- Presentations in Italy
- The Portoguese school organized a conference with local entrapreneurs in the textile area “Conferência tecer o futuro” (PT)
- Luceoltrelaluce- interactive Science show- open night at Cavazzi (IT) during “Mi illumino di meno” yearly celebration
- Video for LUMA conference
- Trieste Mini Makers Faire 2015
- Memories from MoM